[mdlug-admin] MDLUG leadership meeting in 2weeks. NOT this week!

Raymond McLaughlin driveray at ameritech.net
Tue Jul 22 07:16:18 EDT 2008

MDLUG-Leaders:

This is one of those magical months with 5 thursdays, so the last
Thursday of this month, also the last day of the month, will be Thursday
7-31. It is our habit to have an MDLUG meeting to have our MDLUG
leadership meetings on this day.

The proposed main topic is a workshop on using your shell account on the
web server to co-ordinbate our efforts (read common documents), help out
with the web site. I will be taking the lead on this discussion. Also
Pat Baker will fill us in on the Google account he set up for us, and
show us how we can us and update the Google calender which he also set up.

With a week and a half watning, I hope to see you all there.

Regards
Raymond McLaughlin
President MDLUG